MK Group of Companies supply high-end products to Myanmar consumers

  MK Group - Growing Together With Myanmar
Home Our Business News About Us Contact Us
  DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTIC
   OUR COMPANY LIST
SAS Trading (Myanmar)
Absolute Co., Ltd
MK Trading Co., Ltd
MK Distribution Co., Ltd
 
MK DISTRIBUTION
MK Distirbution was founded in March 2004 to focus on the distribution of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) products throughout Myanmar. Our main products are MAMA instant noodles and snacks, Parrot body soap, Rubeco Candy and Green Mate Fruit Juice.

Our Mission To Serve
The company’s main objective is to provide consumers with quality products imported from Thailand. We will ensure our partner’s satisfaction with the best sales and distribution services and our professional marketing approach. We aim to produce a long-term sustainable business without scarifying short-term profit for our shareholders.

Distribution Network
Starting out with only 10 sales representatives, we now have more than 130 employees covering over 18,000 retail outlets all over Myanmar. We clearly divided our sales territory into 4 regions as follow: Region I comprise of Yangon metropolitan areas and surroundings, Region II comprise of Central, Western, and Southern regions, Region III comprise of Eastern region and Region IV comprise of Northern region of Myanmar. Currently, we cover more than 90% of the total outlet universe and plan to cover the remaining 10% in the near future. Our fleets of trucks directly connect us to our customers on a weekly basis in areas accessible by road, while assigning at least 1 sales representative at each sub-distributor to expand distribution coverage in remote area.

Link: MK Distribution Co., Ltd. Official Website
MK Distribution
HOME   |   OUR BUSINESS   |   NEWS   |   ABOUT US   |   CONTACT US   |   SITE MAP
MK Group Logo   MK Group Co., Ltd.  No.333 Pyay Road, Sanchaung. Tsp., Yangon, Myanmar  Phone: 95-1-502887, 524926  Fax: 95-1-504870  Email: info@mkgroup.com.mm  © 2012 All rights reserved.